The Ultimate Guide to The Best First Aid Kits [2019 Updated]
Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime, and it is always better to be prepared than finding yourself scrambled around for a disinfectant or bandage. Every person must own a first aid box and have it on hand to meet minor accidents or emergencies. The possible situations in which you could use a first aid box are virtually endless.
If you are in a car, camping, and even at home, a first aid kit can supply the bandage and ointment you need. If you get a bad splinter or building a new deck, the tweezers in the first aid box can help lift it out in a moment. With a first aid kit, you can cure minor cuts, burns, and abrasions. However, you must not depend on the first aid box to cure severe injuries.
Through this post, we looked into various first aid kits in order to help you find the very best first aid box as per your purpose. Below, you will find useful information that would point you in the right direction so you shop easy and best.
Best First Aid Kits for Home
1. Coleman Camping First Aid Kit an All Purpose First Aid Kit for Emergencies at Home, Workplace, Car 205 – Pieces
- 205 piece all purpose first aid kit for emergencies during longer trips, larger groups when camping, hiking, home, work, survival, or any where a first aid kit is needed
- Contains the most commonly needed first aid items - latex-free bandages, first aid tape, sting relief, antiseptics towelettes, antibiotic ointment, gauze pads, a cold pack, Nitrile exam gloves and more
- EZ Find System organizes everything for fast easy access inside the durable semi-hard first aid kit, with room for your personal emergency medical supplies or medications
- Durable and compact first aid kit case easily fits in the car, backpack, or sports bag - measures 7.75" x 6" x 2.75"
- Be prepared for any emergency or minor mishap with the well stocked Coleman Expedition 205-Piece All Purpose First Aid Kit
With an EZ Find System, the kit keeps everything organized and makes it convenient for fast access inside the durable semi-hard kit. It holds enough room for your personal emergency medical supplies and medications.
The kit comes in a durable and compact bag that fits well in the car, drawer, backpack, or bag. With the well-stocked Coleman Expedition 205 pieces all-purpose first aid kit, you would always stay prepared for minor mishap or emergency in your house. The kit can be an ultimate first aid kit for your entire family.
- Ultimate First Aid Kit for Big Groups
- 205 piece kit perfect to meet emergency situations
- Ample supply of elements most needed in the field
- Durable and semi-hard case protecting all the contents
- Compact bag fits into everything
- Exclusive EZ Find Systems that keep things organized
- You can even customize the kit as per your needs
- Multipurpose unit available at a decent price
- The case is sturdy, but not waterproof
2. Ever Ready First Aid Fully Stocked First Responder Kit, Orange
- OUR LARGEST TRAUMA KIT - Featuring a extensive and generous assortment of tools and equipment packed in our largest trauma bag, this kit offers an unparalleled level of preparedness for almost any emergency.
- FIRST RESPONDER BAG - An ideally sized 20" x 13" x 9" bag featuring a rubberized bottom panel, Velcro handle closures, three rows of elastic loops sewn into the lid, and reflective strips for added visibility. A removable padded liner with adjustable Velcro dividers can be used in any pattern to custom fit medical equipment in up to 10 padded compartments. Two generous exterior pockets with Velcro-attached removable pouches feature a clear vinyl see-through window and multiple elastic loops.
- TOOL KIT - A collection of essential gear that no first aid kit should be without. Be prepared to treat a wide variety of injuries and emergencies with this collection of high quality equipment.
- DOUBLE BANDAGE KIT - Includes two bandage kits. A wide variety of bandages and gauze that will help you treat a wide variety of cuts, scrapes, and lacerations.
- ADDITIONAL TOOLS & EQUIPMENT - We've added more lifesaving and diagnostic tools and equipment to this kit, such as a dual tube stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, & adult/child CPR mask.
It comes in an ideal size of 20” x 13” x 9” bag featuring a rubberized panel at the bottom. In addition to this, the bag has Velcro handle closures and three rows of elastic loops sewn into the lid. There are also reflective strips in the bag delivering added visibility. You can use the removable padded liner with adjustable Velcro dividers in any pattern to custom fit medical equipment in up to 10 padded compartments.
Furthermore, two exterior pockets with Velcro attached removable pouches feature clear vinyl see-through window as well as multiple elastic loops. It is a collection of high-quality equipment and essential gear that are perfect to treat all sorts of injuries and emergencies. It includes varieties of gauze and bandages that can cure different types of cuts, lacerations, and scrapes. With added diagnostic and life-saving tools like blood pressure cuff, dual tube stethoscope, and child / adult CPR mask, it is one of the best kits for every home.
- Big kit featuring an extensive assortment of tools and equipment
- High – quality, durable bag with a rubberized bottom panel
- Velcro handles closures for convenient handling
- Adjustable Velcro dividers for easy customization
- Exterior pockets with Velcro attached removable pouches
- Essential gear and high-quality medical equipment
- Varieties of Bandages and Gauzes
- Additional diagnostic tools like double head stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, and more
- Perfect to meet emergencies
- You need to pay more bucks
3. Home Care Center Edition – 3 Shelf First Aid Kit by Shield Safety
- Kit has instruction guide included and a Foreign Object Removal Kit- Eye loop & Eye magnet tool for sliping out metallic or nonmetallic objects out and away from eyes. Also has fine pointed stainless steel tweezers and a splinter prob to safely remove splinters or other objects protruding from your skin.
- Packed with the latest technology. Following special items included: Woundseal-Stop bleeding instantly. Wrap it cool- Quick Cooling and Healing wrap for strains and sprains. Cool Blaze Burn Gel and Dressing- Instant pain relief and draws heat out of the skin from major and minor burns.
- Industrial strength bandages included
- Peace of mind (you can't put a price on that)
Most importantly, the kit is packed with the latest technology items including wound seal to stop bleeding instantly. It also includes wrap it cool for quick healing and cooling wrap for sprains and strains. You would also get cool blaze burn gel and dressing to get instant relief from the pain. It also draws heat out of the skin from minor and major burns.
It is a 3-shelf first aid kit including a range of products and medical supplies. The best part is that the range of these products is available at an affordable price. Buying this first aid kit would bring you complete peace of mind as you no more have to worry about meeting any emergency situation.
- Instruction guide to help you use each product with ease
- Convenient slipping of metallic and non-metallic objects
- Fine pointed stainless tweezers
- Splinter prob
- Packed with latest technology items including wound seal, cool pack, cool blaze gel, and more
- 3-shelf kit offering an extensive range of products
- High – quality products available at an affordable price
- You may not be able to use the products if you lost the instruction guide
Best First Aid Kit for Car
1.Pac-Kit by First Aid Only All – purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case, 299 – piece Kit
- Contains 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Clear plastic liner in nylon case for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Soft sided, zippered case ideal for home, travel and on the go use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
The kit contains medicines, bandages, dressings, supplies, and tools all are designed to meet varieties of emergency situations with ease. It contains a range of medical tools like first aid tape roll, finger splint, exam quality vinyl gloves, emergency blanket, first aid guide, and cotton tipped applications, moleskin squares, instant cold compress, nickel plated scissors, one-time use thermometers, and plastic tweezers.
When all you need is a first aid kit to ensure you are meeting the OSHA regulation, then this one if the best choice available. It includes an extensive selection of industry-specific items that are tailored to meet specific industry safety concerns. The kit includes all first aid essential in metal and plastic containers, which can be easily wall mounted, stored or taken anywhere.
- All-purpose first aid kit
- Compact size including an extensive range of medical gear and supplies
- Contains high-quality medical equipment to meet all types of emergencies
- OSHA regulation
- Industry-specific standards of products and supplies
- Convenient to carry
- Plastic and metal containers offering easy storage
- Average product quality, but as per the price
2.Lifeline AAA Premium Road Kit, 42 Piece Emergency Car Kit with Jumper Cables, Flashlight and First Aid Kit
- Flashlight with batteries
- Keep in your car
- 8 gauge heavy duty booster cable
- Compact storage bag with handles
- Most trusted name in travel
The kit comes with the backing of the most reliable name in the automotive industry, AAA. It includes first aid components as well as jumper cables and other important road safety essentials, which ensure you would get a high-quality and finest product.
It is a multipurpose kit including essential accessory for a car or truck alike. Other than first aid kit, it includes booster cables, flashlight torch, and other automotive supplies. The kit is packed in a well-organized manner to keep emergency supplies organized during travel. The bag is made of highest quality materials and includes 42 different components to meet the varying needs.
- Multipurpose kit
- Includes all essential first aid supplies
- Also includes automotive supplies, flashlight, and booster cables
- Components made of AAA standards
- Packed in a well-organized manner for easy access to the products
- Featuring automotive emergency items and first-aid components
- Practical all-in-one kit
- Quality Storage Cases
- 42 piece kit
- Booster cables
- High-quality Flashlight
- Ideal to meet a wide range of minor injuries
3. Swiss Safe 2-in-1 First Aid Kit (120 piece) and Bonus 32-piece Mini First Aid Kit Compact for Emergency in Car
- NEW & UPGRADED FOR 2019: 2-in-1 Premium First Aid Emergency Kit with 120 medical grade items.
- FDA APPROVED: Manufactured from highest quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards.
- INCLUDES MINI-FIRST AID KIT: Amazingly small, lightweight Mini Kit with additional 32 medical items.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for any occasion or events - family, home, workplace, emergencies, outdoors.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Swiss Safe Guarantees customer satisfaction or receive a 100% refund.
The bag is made of high-grade material and is durable. Additionally, it holds great resistance to water and other external damages. Furthermore, it includes an amazingly small and lightweight mini kit with an additional 32 medical items. Weighing 1.2 pounds and only 9 inches wide, it perfectly fits under the car glove box, closet, sink, and backpack or office desk.
It is an intelligently organized kit housing all essential first aid items for most common emergency situations. You would also get a comprehensive 18-page first aid guide to help you precisely administer first in an extensive range of emergency situations. Swiss Safe is a reputed leader in offering high-quality medical grade first aid supplies and this first aid kit is one of the examples of its high-quality production.
- Lightweight and compact size
- Well-organized compartments
- Houses all essential first aid supplies
- Comes with a first aid guide
- FDA approved kit case
- Includes mini first aid kit with additional 32 medical items
- Perfect for car, home, workplace, and all types of emergencies
- Comes with a 100% money back guarantee
- You may get more items in a first aid kit at this price, but definitely not as high quality
Best First Aid Kit for Hiking, Backpacking, Camping & Travel
1. Small First Aid Kit for Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Travel Car & Cycling with Waterproof Laminate Bags by Surviveware
- Heatsheets are ideal for those occasions when you take a wrong turn and are forced to spend the night
- Made out of a quiet, reusable and repairable bright orange Polyethylene material
- Survival and first-aid Instructions are printed directly on the Blanket
- Reflects up to 90 per cent of your radiated body heat
- Dimensions: 56 x 84
Thanks to its high-quality contents, well-organized case, enhanced durability, and general usefulness that makes it the best choice for all sorts of adventure trips. It comes in a rugged carrying case that makes it easy to find what you are seeking. Also, the removable CPR kit makes this kit handy for people on short walks.
The kit does not include any medications and hence you need to include after-market medications. But it definitely has space for all additional items, hence you can customize the kit as per your liking. In addition to robust tools, it includes plenty other items that are equally larger and heavier package than other models. It is a perfect kit for overnights and weekend trips with small groups and modestly priced too!
- Best overall first aid kit
- Compact size ideal for numerous days trip
- High-quality contents
- Rugged carrying case keeps things well-organized
- Removable CPR kit
- Space to keep additional items hence allowing customization
- Modestly priced
- Does not includes medications
- No first aid manual
2. Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid 2.0 First Aid Kit, Easy Care, Survival Items, 1lb 1oz
- Kit Includes: Bandage Materials 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3" 3 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle 3 Bandage, Butterfly Closure 1 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2" 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- Bleeding 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe Blister / Burn 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces) Duct Tape 1 Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
- Fracture / Sprain 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2" Instrument 3 Safety Pins 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- Medication 2 After Bite Wipe 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg) 1 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2 3 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- Wound Care 4 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe 3 Alcohol Swab 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards 1 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
It includes quality supplies and over the counter medications, which are useful to the average adventurer. The kit has two large compartments, which might make organization quite tricky, but the compartment space is big enough to keep stack most of the needed equipment.
There is definitely scope for improvement within the kit, but for a price it is an excellent product and affordable by all. With an ultra-lightweight, the kit includes bandage materials, fabric bandage, adhesive, butterfly closure bandage, dressing gauze, conforming gauze, fabric, non-adherent, sterile, sprain bandage, duct tape, and more.
- Best bang for the buck
- Well-equipped to take along overnight camping or hiking
- Includes quality supplies and medications
- Two big compartments
- If used for 2 people then can serve up to 4 days
- Lacks organized space for small items
3. 2-in-1 Large First Aid Survival Kit (353 – piece) Camping Gear Accessories for Emergency – Mini Small 52 Bonus Pieces for Travel, Office, Home, Car
- BE PREPARED: Large First Aid Kit comes with 353 premium medical supplies in a tear-resistant nylon bag. Includes a bonus 52-piece Mini First Aid Kit.
- HIGH QUALITY: Tear-resistant nylon bag is water and moisture resistant. Double stitching and a sturdy carrying handle ensures a long-lasting product.
- COMPACT AND CONVENIENT: Main first aid kit contains 301 items but is light and compact (approximately 6 x 9 x 2 in).
- BONUS MINI FIRST AID KIT: Conveniently small-sized mini first aid kit fits easily in purses, backpacks, and car glove compartments (approximately 4 x 5.5 in).
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for use at home, school, work, in the car, and on outdoor trips like camping, hiking, and fishing.
It is a high-quality product where the bag holds double stitching for a sturdy carrying handle ensuring a long-lasting performance, while the medical supplies are too of premium quality. This first aid kit is compact and convenient and despite including so many items, it is still light in weight.
This small-sized mini first aid kit fits conveniently in backpacks, purses, and has car glove compartments, which is approximately 4 x 5.5inches. It is a multipurpose product perfect for use at school, home, work, car, and outdoor trips such as fishing, hiking, and camping.
- High-grade product quality
- Excellent quality bag ideal for rough use
- Waterproof and moisture resistant bag
- Premium quality 353 medical supplies
- Fits conveniently in purses and backpacks
- Multipurpose product perfect for use at various locations
- Additional mini first aid kit
- Slightly Expensive
Best First Aid Kit for Babies
1. Boon Care Health and Grooming Kit, Blue, White
- 6 piece kit includes quick read thermometer, silicone toothbrush, nail clippers, nasal aspirator, medicine spoon and cradle cap brush
- Includes zippered bag for storage
- 3-in-1 thermometer for oral, underarm or rectal use
- Nasal aspirator uses parent controlled suction to relieve stuffy noses
- Silicone toothbrush has removable head to be used as finger brush or gauze swab
The kit includes a high-quality thermometer that can read the temperature in just eight seconds. The thermometer can be used underarm, for oral or rectal use, but make sure you clean it thoroughly after each application. In addition to this, it contains a medicine spoon with a removable syringe.
The kit also includes a zip carrying case, nail clippers, and cradle cap brush with safety bumpers to help prevent nicks. Along with a nasal aspirator, you would get the things in a well-organized form. It comes in a zippered pouch made of high-grade material, and hence, is waterproof and sturdy. It is an excellent first aid kit for babies, which you would find useful every single day!
- 6 piece kit including silicone toothbrush, nail clippers, and medicine spoon
- Quick reading thermometer
- Efficient nasal aspirator
- Zippered bag for storage
- 3-in-1 thermometer for underarm, rectal, or oral use
- Medical-grade equipment with parent-controlled system
- Zippered pouch holding resistance to stains and water
- Each product designed brilliantly
- Well-organized sections
- Includes only 6 tools and equipment
2. The First Years American Red Cross Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit
- Deluxe Baby Health and grooming kit includes items you'll use from infant to toddler
- Grooming items include brush, comb, scissors, nail clipper, fingertip toothbrush, toddler toothbrush, and a mirror
- Health items include nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper, and comfort tip medicine spoon with cap
- Easy-view tote is great for keeping things together, both at home and on the go
- Includes a baby care, wellness and safety guide
This first aid kit is an ultimate bag of tricks, including everything you require to keep the health of your baby in good condition. It is a 17-piece kit that contains a digital thermometer, nasal aspirator, soft-tip medicine dispenser, brush, comb, scissors, and comfort tip medicine spoon with cap, emery boards, fingertip toothbrush, and more.
The kit is sectioned into different size compartments each meant to keep a specific item. It, therefore, keeps things well-organized and offers easy access at the time of need. Additionally, you would get a wellness, baby care, and safety guide so that you can master every task with confidence.
This first aid kit is a robust collection of nursery products that includes everything you need to take care of your baby. The storage tote comes with an easy-to-view window that allows you see exactly what is inside. Even, it includes a baby care and other essential items that you need to master every task with confidence. It is perfect to keep all nursery essentials in place, at home and while on the go.
- 17-piece kit with grooming and healthcare essentials
- Deluxe storage or travel bag ideal for home and travel
- Includes a comprehensive wellness and baby care guide
- Comes with a safety guide
- Perfect for small babies and even toddlers
- Products made of a best quality material, but gentle to the babies
- Hospital style nasal aspirator
- Zippered bag lies flat for easy access
- Medicine dispenser for accurate measuring
- Everything for nail care, oral care, and hair care
- Product does not come with a lifetime warranty
3. Toddler First Aid Kit – Baby and Child Health Care Supplies in American Ambulance Box – Compact and Travel-friendly, Perfect for Home, Caravan, Car
- CONVENIENT, COMPREHENSIVE CARE: This appealing ambulance case consists of everything that you need; Clean and dress minor accidents and injury from cuts, scratches, grazes, knocks and falls; Our first aid box includes a premium selection of emergency and trauma supplies, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve
- 🏆 TESTED & TRUSTED; American ambulance first aid supplies kit comes in a strong compact plastic; Measures 9½ x 4¾ x 4¼ inches; 46 Piece kit, see exact contents below
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE; Portable and travel friendly, this first aid kit weighs only 1.1 pounds and features visual model design; Perfect for the home, car, boat, caravan and more; Popular in child day care, pre-schools and playgroups
- TWO SEPARATE STORAGE COMPARTMENTS; To organize your supplies you can store the contents in any way you wish; Emergency and trauma first aid supplies can be easy replaced for your family
- GUARANTEED RESULT OR YOUR MONEYBACK: Bébé Earth products are never compromised on quality. We stand by our products 100%; If you are not completely satisfied with any product, we will help you resolve your concern or provide a full refund
Packed in a lovely ambulance design, this is a comprehensive first aid kit for babies that include 46 different pieces. The kit is carefully designed to meet your child’s first aid needs. Every product is 100% safe and completely tested. The kit is latex-free and FDA approved and can conveniently meet your entire emergencies in the car, at home, outdoors, even on the water.
It is an appealing ambulance case kit that consists everything that you require – dress and clean minor accidents, injury from scratches, cuts, knocks, falls, and cuts, this first aid kit includes an elite selection of emergency and trauma supplies, offering you the peace of mind, which you deserve while taking care of your little tot.
The kit is compact sized and made of strong plastic. It is lightweight weighing just 1.1 pounds, ideal for daycare, playgroups, home, car, travel, and other places. You can keep things as per your choice and keep the kit organized. It is a high product quality kit that comes with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the kit.
- Comprehensive and Convenient Care
- Premium product quality
- 46 pieces for complete medical assistance to the kids
- Lightweight and compact size perfect for home and travel
- Two compartments to keep things organized
- Lovely ambulance shape design
- 100% money back guarantee
- True value for money
- Includes 46 different pieces, some of which might not be very useful
First Aid Kit Buying Guide
When preparing for survival, a first aid kit is an important thing that you cannot ignore. A first aid box always comes in handy when there is an emergency crisis or not. Selecting a survival first aid box must not be taken lightly. With the necessary research and getting the facts right, you can buy a perfect kit for yourself.
- Variety of Components – Select a kit with a variety of important components as some kits are available with a few tablets and bandages. A kit is best only if it contains all essential components for real-life emergencies.
- Brand Name – If you are unsure about the first aid kit to select, then pick one from a reputed brand, like those mentioned in our list. A branded first aid kit would offer you products of highest qualities. From adhesive bandages to other items, everything must be of the best quality.
- Quality of Components – Even if a first aid kit appears simple, it must have components, which are of the best quality. Low-quality products would not be able to serve the purpose in emergency situations.
- Value of Money – To ensure you get the best value for your money, always purchase kits that can be used in every emergency situation. Make sure you buy a kit that suits your needs as well as contains more valuable accessories.
- Well-organized – A kit is best only if it is nicely organized so that you can conveniently get what you require during an emergency situation.
- Equipment – All good first aid kits must include essential equipment for treating the common afflictions and injuries. However, not all of them are complete in a sense. So, make sure you check all the kit contents before you purchase it, particularly if you have a medical condition that needs special treatment like diabetes or asthma.
- Size – The size of your group, as well as length of the trip or emergency, must decide the size of your first aid kit.
- Purpose – If you are at home, then a kit you need would be different than the one you require when you are traveling or going hiking, camping, and more. Similarly, the first kit for adults is different than one for the babies.
- Portability – If you travel most of the times, then low weight and small dimensions are ideal features for an excellent first aid kit. There are even products with cinches and straps to carry outside your backpack, which are better.
- Durability – Make sure you select a product design, which is durable and can withstand extreme temperature conditions. For this reason, first aid kit with loops, zippers, pockets, and tear resistant and waterproof materials are the best choices.
How to Use a First Aid Kit
Your kit would be most useful if it is simple and include things that are actually needed. Stuffing the first aid kit with unnecessary items can actually make it difficult to meet emergencies. You can either go for a basic or a comprehensive kit. What you require depends on the medical training and your distance from professional medical assistance.
Almost anything that offers good visibility of contents can be used as a household first aid kit. The kit container must be drop proof, water resistant and durable. Your kit must include essential items and you must know how to use all the items in your kit, especially medications. It is always better to train others in your family to use the kit as even you can fall in need of it.
Use barrier items and pack like latex gloves to protect yourself from meeting infections from body fluids or other. Do check your kit twice in a year and replace expired drugs. Keep emergency numbers, like a number of your doctor, ambulance, and others intact with your first aid kit.
The finest place to keep your first aid kit is in your kitchen. It is because most of the family activities take place here. The bathroom is too much humid, and this can shorten the shelf life of the items.
For your travel kit, it must include items, which you would need in an emergency situation. You can keep the travel kit in a dry bag, your backpack, or suitcase.
There must always be a first aid kit for everyday use in your case. The kit must be kept in the mobile home, cabin, travel trailer, or vacation home.
Whether you buy a travel first aid kit, home kit, or kit for camping and travel, there are some items, which are essential to every kit.
- Sterile plasters
- Sterile pads
- Sterile wound dressing
- Triangular bandages
- Roller bandages
- Disposable gloves
- Pocket masks or face shields
- Alcohol – free wipes, cleansing wipes
- Gauze pads
- Pins and clips
- Sticky tapes
- Shears, Tweezers, and Scissors
- Alcohol Gel
- Clean plastic bags or kitchen film
- Survival bags
- Warning triangle
- High visibility jacket, optional
- And Medicines
Q. What must be in a First Aid Box at Work?
A. A first aid kit at work is needed to meet emergency situations with ease. A basic first aid kit at work must include general first aid, sterile dressings, assorted plasters, safety pins, triangular bandage, sterile eye pads, and disposable gloves.
Q. What is the meaning of 3 Ps in first aid box?
A. Most of the first aid box has a symbol of 3P’s, which mean:
Preserve life – Means help the person from dying.
Prevent Further Injury – Means help the person from being injured even more.
Promote Recovery – Means try to help the person heal faster their injuries.
Q. What is the basic first aid?
A. First aid is to meet an immediate or emergency care at the earliest when a person is ill or injured until full medical assistance is available. Basic first aid refers to meeting the basic needs of an injured person and takes him to a medical professional at the earliest.
Q. What common injuries are cured with a first aid box?
A. Burn, scrape, cut, sting, insect bite, sunburn, splinter, nosebleed, fractures, strains, and sprains are the common injuries cured with a first aid kit.
A first aid kit is as important as any other equipment in your home, car, or backpack. From babies to adults and elderlies, anyone can fall with an injury and need first aid assistance on an immediate basis. With all this useful information in hand, you can now buy the best first aid kit for yourself and meet your purpose in an efficient manner. So to meet those emergencies and accidents with ease and without panic, buy yourself a first aid kit right away.
Dr. David Taylor is a medical professional and an avid blogger. He holds an M.D. from Drexel University & a Ph.D. from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. David loves to utilize technology to improve healthcare and he does it daily through BestRatedDocs.com. He founded the company in 2016 with the vision to make the discoverability of the best healthcare facilities & best products simple and easy. His passion for informatics and using technology to empower healthcare professionals and the patients they serve is unmatched. He regularly blogs about technology, health IT, medical products and other healthcare topics at bestrateddocs.com.
Last updated on 2019-04-22 // Source: Amazon Affiliates