10 Best Bluetooth Thermometers
1. Weber iGrill 2 Bluetooth Thermometer
Weber iGrill 2 Thermometer
- Four probe capacity (two meat probes included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- LED temperature display; Clean with lint free cloth and non-abrasive cleanser. Never submerge in fluid, product is not waterproof.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 200-hour battery life (batteries included)
To begin with, the first one on our list of the best Bluetooth thermometers is The Weber iGrill 2. Undoubtedly, it is to date the best Bluetooth thermometer that can connect to your tablet or smartphone. The standard unit comes with two pro-meat probes, but you can increase the capacity by adding four at once.
Though iDevices is the original creator the iGrill 1 and 2 features , Weber later purchased the company. Just like the earlier two products, even this one meets the same quality standards. Undeniably, this Bluetooth thermometer can be a standalone accessory. Also, the meat probes hold heat resistance up to 716 Degree Fahrenheit. Further, it has a LED temperature display and a magnetic base.
Besides, we were quite impressed by its 200-hour long battery life. Not only can you preset the temperatures, but also perform temperature monitoring. Not to mention, you can also use the features mentioned in the Weber iGrill app. Since it offers excellent Bluetooth range and enhanced pairing, you can connect to your device in just two seconds. If in case you have a low battery, the thermometer will automatically shut off the display to ensure there is uninterrupted working.
- Enhanced Bluetooth range
- Improved Pairing up to 150ft
- Ability to use 4 probes at one
- Easily monitor multiple smokers
- Rubber base for easy handling
- You can name different probes using the app
- Proximity sensor
- LED display screen
- Not the most affordable option
2. Yummly YTE000W5KB Premium Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer with Long Range Bluetooth Connectivity
Sale Yummly YTE000W5KB Premium Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer with Long Range Bluetooth Connectivity and Assisted Cooking, 1, Black
- Completely wireless: The Yummly Smart Thermometer monitors temperature throughout cooking — no strings (or wires) attached.
- Bluetooth connected: Control your cooking from up to 150 feet away with the free Yummly app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in timers and alerts: Go ahead and multitask. We'll tell you when to flip your food, adjust the heat, and how long to let it rest.
- Assisted cooking programs: Preset programs for meat, fish, and poultry eliminate guesswork for food done right. Tap what you're cooking, choose how well you'd...
- Leave-in thermometer: Stainless steel probe continually monitors your food to help you grill, roast, and pan-fry with ease.
Next, we have the Yummly Bluetooth thermometer on our list of the best Bluetooth thermometers. This is an ideal thermometer, especially, for those who love having the latest tech-savvy gadgets covered in a modern design.
Starting with the the feature we found truely captivating, its long range Bluetooth connectivity. As a result, through an app you can keep an eye on your food even from a distance of up to 150 feet. Another adorable feature that awed us is the assisted cooking. Now, whether you are talking to your friend or doing other chores, you can relax about the meat cooking in the pan. Because your thermomerter’s in-built timer as well as the preset program are there to guide. On one hand your gadget will tell you when to flip the food or alter the heat, on the other hand it will tell you when its ready to eat.
At the same time, the stainless steel helps you with the grilling, pan frying, or roasting jobs. And what even more impressive, it’s magnetic charging dock sticks to metal surfaces for easy storage. So, you can buy this with closed eyes because its 1-year warranty covers all issues.
- Modern features
- Easy to use functionality
- Stainless steel probes
- Magnestich charging dock
- Accurate temperature readings
- Sleek and modern design
- Comes with 2 AAA batteries as well
- Numerous preset levels for various temperatures
- Some users faced app issues
3. ThermoPro Wireless Remote Digital Thermometer
Sale ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
- Hands free monitor: Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temperature up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy...
- Hassle-free setup: No synchronization required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps; Back-lit for use in low...
- Kitchen timer: Food cooking thermometer features count up and countdown setting that is perfect for long-time cooking; Receiver will beep and flash once reaches...
- USDA preset temperature settings: BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the...
- Durable and accurate probes: Grilling thermometer features food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and...
The next thermometer in our list is this amazing wireless thermometer from ThermoPro. Not only does it eliminate all the guesswork from your cooking, but also gives your perfectly cooked food every time. Additionally, it comes with dual-probe technology that allows users to monitor two types of meat at a time.
Further, it has a sensor, which can be used as an oven probe to accurately read the results of the surrounding temperature. Simultaneously, its mobile connecting range of up to 300 feet will keep you updated on your food’s temperature. Hence, you can enjoy good food while doing other chores or simply relaxing. Now, we were quite chrmed by this feature owing to its user convenience.
Besides, it offers a hassle-free setup that requires no sync. Not only does it have a big LCD screen to display food and oven temps, but also a timer for the best intuitive experience. While the backlit allows reading at dim light, it comes with USDA preset temperature settings, which can be used to cook food of your desired taste. Above all, the stainless steel probes can withstand temperature up to 716 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hassle-free set up
- Hand free monitoring
- Accurate and durable probes
- Preset temperature settings
- Large LCD display with backlit
- Temperature settings
- Mobile connecting range up to 300 feet
- Great value for money
- Dual probe technology
- Does not offer 4 probe technology
4. Best Digital Meat Thermometer, Max 6-Probe Smart Bluetooth
Best Digital Meat Thermometer, Max 6-Probe Smart Bluetooth Wireless Remote Thermometer 300 Feet Away w/Phone APP Alarm/Timer, 4 Stainless Steel Probes for Kitchen Oven, BBQ Grill, Smoker
- EASY COOKING WITH WALK AWAY POWER With FREE Smart Phone APP: Just put your temperature probe in the meat, the APP will let you know when it’s done with an...
- CONVENIENCE ALL AROUND: APP is GREAT for novices in BBQ. Choose a preset temperature, leave in multiple probes, get alerts when reaching required temperatures....
- SHOW OFF YOUR NEW COOKING TOY: Connect wirelessly to APP with just 1 button. Whether using the kitchen oven, the BBQ grill, or smoker, with the 6 probe capacity...
- Your Bluetooth wireless meat thermometer comes with 4 probes of the MOST HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL PROBES available. Our other 2 high quality probes can be...
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We expect for you to be EXTREMELY SATISFIED. Our products are the BEST quality. Our probes are highly STABLE and ACCURATE. If you are...
Another remarkable thermometer on our list of the best Bluetooth thermometers is the the “Best digital meat” thermometer from Blameless cooking brand. Firstly, it is an excellent BBQ thermometer that reminds you at the very first time. Also, you can remotely monitor these operations from a distance of up to 300 ft if you are outside and there is no wall obstacles. However, if you are inside then you can monitor from up to 100ft.
Also Read : Best iPhone Endoscopes
Above all, its 6-probe functionality swept us off our feet. As a result, you can easily monitor 6-meat pieces simultaneously. Moreover, it app has won appreciation of many a user. While its app has 11 pre-set programs, it also allows you to experiment with your own style. Compared to other thermometers, the quality of its probe sensors, stainless steel handles, and Teflon cable is far higher. As a result it can resist temperatures up to 380 degree C as against 250 degrees C for others. And finally, it comes with 100% money-back guarantee.
- 6 Probes for accurate cooking
- Wireless Monitoring of Food
- No tedious setup
- Single button on and off
- Big LCD display with backlight
- Widely compatible app with iPod, iPhone, Android, iPad, tablets, and smartphones
- Auto connect to your mobile after the first connection
- Base unit comes with a magnet
- 11 preset temperatures for cooking meat
- Since the package includes only 4-probes, you need to separately buy 2 probes.
5. Nutrichef Smart Bluetooth Thermometer
The Nutrichef Smart Bluetooth thermometer is the next product in our list. It is a professional grade device that comes with smart cordless grilling kit and accessories. You get an instant push notification on your phone as soon as you or the cook loses contact within the wireless Bluetooth range. Smart Bluetooth BBQ Grill Thermometer - Digital Display, Stainless Dual Probes Safe to Leave in Outdoor Barbecue Meat Smoker - Wireless Remote Alert iOS Android Phone WiFi App - NutriChef PWIRBBQ60
- 328’ OUTDOOR WIRELESS RANGE: Professional smart cordless grilling kit and accessories. Get an instant push notification to your smartphone if the chef leaves...
- DONE SMARTPHONE ALARM: When the sensor detects the meat reaches the set temperature the Apple iPhone iOS or Android WiFi mobile app will send push notifications...
- DUAL MONITORING: Remote monitor food temperatures in either Celsius or Fahrenheit and get alerts for multi meats. Save pro cooking presets for your favorite...
- INSTANT READ DIGITAL DISPLAY: Large electric backlit LCD display can be held or set on surface stand and is great for quickly glancing at the smoke or cook...
- UPGRADED STAINLESS STEEL CABLE: Just simply stick heavy duty metal probes in the meat & safely leave inside any oven or grill for the entire cook duration....
It is equipped with smartphone alarm which rings when the sensor detects the meat reaches to the set temperature. The alarm ensures that the food is not overcooked or burnt. Furthermore, it has dual monitoring functionality where you get alerts for multi meats. You can save pro cooking presets for your preferred kitchen steak recipes and set each probe separately.
The big electric backlit LCD display offers an easy and convenient reading. Even the digital display automatically cycles between both the readings. It comes with heavy duty safety cable and the probe can withstand a high temperature of up to 482 Degree Fahrenheit, while the stainless steel cable can withstand a temperature of up to 716 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Professional grade device
- Smart cordless grilling kit
- Dual monitoring functionality
- LCD display with backlit
- Heavy-duty stainless steel cables
- Efficiently engineered probes to withstand extreme temperature
- 200 feet outdoor wireless range
- 100 feet indoor wireless range
- Done smartphone alarm
- Instant read digital display
- Affordable solution
6. AidMax Wireless Grill Thermometer Bluetooth Digital 6 Probes for Meat Food BBQ
AidMax Wireless Meat Thermometer Bluetooth Digital 6 Probes for Grilling Cooking Smoking Food BBQ Inside Grill Smoker Oven Safe with Phone App
- 3 YEARS SUPPORT: Food smoker thermometer is qualified with necessary certification, professional after-sale team will reply all question with 24 hours, and take...
- HANDS FREE ACCURATE MONITOR: Wireless meat thermometer with 6 stainless-steel probes monitors, monitor distance is up to 100ft indoors / 170ft outdoors,...
- MANGET STAND & LARGE BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY: Lastest design of magnet stand, very convenient to put the kitchen barbecue thermometer, lie flat, upright or magnet...
- EASY SETUP: No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps. Download “EasyBBQ” APP from App Store or Google Play. You can set a high/low...
- EASY STORAGE & CLEAN: Customize storage bag and probe stand, nerver worry about orderless kitchen thermometer and probes after using. IP 64 waterproof is easy...
Next, we have the food smoker thermometer from AidMax. While this is one of the best long-range Bluetooth thermometers with a range of up to 300 feet, it also has high accuracy. Moreover, its 6-probe monitoring always gets perfectly cooked food.
Not only does the bigger screen allows easy temperature reading during the, but also in the night. Because of its backlit screen, you can enjoy your barbeque even in the night time. Above all, it is very easy to setup. Hence, you don’t have to undergo tedious steps to start enjoying your barbeque.
And finally, with the unit conversion and timer facilities, we highly recommend this pocket-friendly device.
- Long-range probes up to 300 feet
- Signal alert to avoid overcooking of food
- Big screen allows convenient reading
- Monitor 6 probes at a time
- Preset temperature settings for customized cooking
- Backlit display
- Measure meat and grill temperature using probes
- Select between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Great value for money
- Appealing color
- Does not supports wireless monitoring
7. BOYON Meat Thermometer, Rechargeable Bluetooth Grilling with 6 Probes
Sale BOYON Meat Thermometer, Rechargeable Bluetooth Grilling Wireless Meat Thermometer with 6 Probes, Cooking Thermometer for Smoker Gill BBQ Kitchen Oven Support iOS & Android
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 Meat Thermometer with Larger Wireless Range】Let you monitor your meat conveniently from a distance(indoors: 100FT/outdoors:300FT), right on...
- 【Rechargeable Grill Thermometer】Our smoker thermometer is designed with built-in battery which can last up to 50 hours. You have no need to purchase AA...
- 【6 Color-coded Stainless Steel Probes with 6 Channels】Stainless steel probes can stand higher temperatures up to 572°F. More durable and accurate compared...
- 【Preset Temperatures & Timer】BOYON Bluetooth meat thermometer has presets for nine types of meats using USDA recommendations (beef, chicken, smoke, etc.),...
- 【Reliable Customer Service】It is normal that probes may wear out over time, and please kindly note that the thermometer or probes cannot be calibrated....
Though ranking 7th in our list, this in no way implies that it lacks any features. Nor does it have any negative connotation on its ease of usage. Rather, it is one of the finest wireless thermometers available to date. Similarly, like its other counterparts in the market, this too has a long outdoor range of up to 300 ft.
Likewise, with 6-color-coded probes and 9 preset programs, this product is as competent as any other. One unique feature that specifically drew our attention to this device is 50-hours of built-in battery life. Eventually, it can also be charged via a USB cable which is also included in the package.
Not only for barbeque, but you can also use it in the oven, grill, a smoker, and more. Hence, its versatile functionality is unmatched. And lastly, its alarm functionality ensures you know when your food is ready.
- Six probes with water-resistance and temperature resistance
- Countdown and up timer
- Magnetic back
- 300 ft outdoor range
- Smart temperature alarm
- Wide application
- 1-year warranty
- Backlit LCD display
- 9-preset modes and 5 taste types
8. GrillEye Smart Bluetooth Grilling and Smoking Thermometer
Sale Thermometer Grilleye
- GrillEye smart Bluetooth grill thermometer has a range of 100m for seamless cooking experiences
- Made with space-grade aluminum for ultimate durability
- 6 probe ports allow you to cook a variety of different meats to perfection simultaneously
- Anti-glare screen makes it easy to use in any weather
- Dual temperature display shows both the actual and target temps for easy use
Another excellent feature of this Bluetooth thermometer is its dual temperature display with LED indicators. As a result, the user can view current as well as target temperature range with ease. Since it uses FDA approved probes, they are safe to use with food. Moreover, it comes with 2 pro-grade probes made of space-grade aluminum holding the flame-proof grip. Not to mention the 2 clips for ambient temperature readings.
Also Read : FDA Approved forehead thermometer
Since the thermometers have a rugged design, they can withstand even the toughest conditions during smoking or grilling. At the same time, its premium style makes it stand out from the crowd.
- Perfect for smoking as well as grilling
- Monitor grilling temperatures without disconnections
- 6 probe parts to monitor 6 temperatures at a time
- Dual temperature display with LED indicators
- 2 pro-grade probed made of aluminum
- Flame-proof holding grip
- 2 clips to measure ambient temperature readings
- Elegant and rugged design
9. Inkbird Wi-Fi&Bluetooth Grill Thermometer IBBQ-4BW, Wireless BBQ Thermometer with 4 Probes
Inkbird Wi-Fi&Bluetooth Grill Thermometer IBBQ-4BW, Wireless Meat Thermometer with 4 Probes, Timer, High/Low Temp Alarm, WiFi Meat Grill Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Kitchen, Drum, Android&iOS
- Wifi and Bluetooth bbq thermometer. With app BBQgo Pro, pair the device with your phone through Wi-Fi(2.4GHz Wi-Fi only) and Bluetooth at the same time. Please...
- The Bluetooth and wifi meat thermometer temperature range is -4℉~+482℉ with -12.6℉~+12.6℉calibration. The Bluetooth thermometer support use at outdoors,...
- High and low temperature alarm, timer. This wireless meat thermometer support 11 types of preset menus and you can customize menus according to your preference,...
- Tracking the temperature graphs at any time, also can download it. The Bluetooth connection let this grill meat thermometer supports real-time check, instead of...
- USB Rechargeable Battery support the wifi and Bluetooth somker thermometer last at least 24 hours once fully recharged. Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius, has...
While so far we have mostly included Bluetooth enabled thermometers, this one also offers wi-fi connective. Hence, you can monitor the temperature of your food even while you are out for work. Besides, it has many features that have inspired us to include this top of the line gadget on our list.
To enumerate, it has 11 preset menus to ensure you get the same results each time. Additionally, it comes with a USB charger for its rechargeable battery. Then, there is the magnetic back that enables it to stick to the metal surface for easy storage. You can also switch between Fahrenheit and Celcius readings. And lastly, the 4-color-coded probes can be a great help in monitoring 4 items simultaneously. In conclusion, we suggest not to let the high price cloud your judgment. Undeniably, all its features justify the price!
- Great value for money
- Four probes
- Android app for easy temperature monitoring
- Preset temperature levels
- Timers and alarms
- Easy to use and clean
- Cables are not water resistance
10. Weber IGrill Mini
Sale Weber iGrill Mini (7202)
- Single probe capacity (one meat probe included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- Smart LED
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 150-hour battery life (battery included)
The IGrill mini Bluetooth thermometer is a great option for you if you want to check the smoking temperature of your food from your phone, but do not want to spend too much money. Though it looks almost similar to IGrill 2, it has some of the key differences in features.
Since it comes with 1 meat probe, you can connect only 1 probe at a time. Hence, you cannot monitor your meat and ambient temperature at the same time. However, the meat probes hold excellent resistance to meat up to 716 Degree Fahrenheit. It also holds a 150-hour battery life and a smart LED option.
In addition to this, it comes with a magnetic base and preset temperature settings, temperature monitoring, and other features that would enhance your overall experience of using the thermometer. It comes with an app, which you can connect easily in order to enjoy the amazing features of the iGrill Mini.
- One of the most affordable options
- Meat probe holds excellent resistance to heat
- 150-hour battery life
- Display with LED
- Magnetic Base
- Preset temperature settings
- Easy temperature monitoring
Features to Consider While Buying a Bluetooth Thermometer
Every Bluetooth thermometer has the same functionality of indicating temperature. Whether fancy or simple, it must provide easy-to-read, accurate readings in a timely manner. However, if you want something beyond basic, then here are some of the handy features to look for in your Bluetooth thermometer.
1. Temperature Alert / Alarm
Firstly, an alert is an important feature to look for. Generally, a flashing light, beep, or a combination of these two alerts are available in most Bluetooth thermometers. Specifically, these alerts flash when the meat reaches the programmed or preset temperature level.
2. Stabilization Alert
Secondly, a stabilization alert beep, tells that your instant-read thermometer has reached a stable temperature reading level. Hence, this is one feature you can’t ignore while making a purchase.
3. Preset Temperatures
Now that you know about the alerts, the preset temperature functionality is based on the USDA recommendations for safe and healthy cooking temperatures. Therefore, make sure that this feature is available in your product.
4. Timer Control
Owing to its significance in cooking, a timer function can be a great help in making that perfect dish. While some Bluetooth thermometers offer counts down feature, others come with a count-up timer feature. Whether you choose the count-down or the count-up thermometer, make sure you have at least one.
5. Programmable Temperature
Besides the above features, a programmable temperature allows you to manually set your own target temperature. Hence, you are not totally dependent on the preset functions of the device.
6. Dual Probes
Once a probe goes into the meat it starts working to monitor the temperature. With dual probes functionality, it is possible to monitor the temperature of meat as well as grill while cooking.
7. High-Temperature Alert
Then you have the high-temperature alerts. They offer a flashing light or an audible alert if the temperature of meat goes higher than the programmed setting.
8. Temperature Range
In particular, a Bluetooth thermometer offering wide temperature range is ideal to cook different types of meat. Therefore, make sure your product has the highest possible range.
9. Rotating Display
The digital readout moves to accommodate different angles. It is a highly useful feature when you are cooking different types of meats at once.
Though not a must, some thermometers come with auto shut-off functionality. In effect, the thermometer shuts off automatically when not in use to preserve the battery life.
It is best to have a thermometer with a backlight. This will offer you a clear display of the temperature even when the light is dim or dark.
Given that cooking involves liquid ingredients, always try to select a water-proof Bluetooth thermometer. Specifically, it must be able to tolerate splashing of sauces, cooking juices, and dunks in water for calibrating or washing.
Lastly, pick a Bluetooth thermometer that does not break your budget. You must purchase a good thermometer that is equipped with all the modern functionalities and is at the same time friendly to your budget.
Some Important Tips on Using a Bluetooth Thermometer
- As your thermometer approaches the internal center of the meat, its reading may fall down. It is completely normal. Just make sure the coolest part of your food is within the safe temperature range before you eat it.
- For safe and accurate cooking results, calibrate your Bluetooth thermometer before the first use. Eventually, you need to do this at regular intervals after use.
- It is very important to keep your thermometers sanitized. You must sanitize your thermometer before use, after use, and between uses. Above all, sanitize if you are switching the thermometer from one dish to another.
- Salmonella is an illness from food that can occur by consuming undercooked meat.
- Trichinella spiralis is a worm larva found in undercooked pork and game. Consuming this larva can cause Trichinosis. This is an illness involving gastrointestinal issues and other problems. The sensitivity of the illness depends on the number of larvae consumed or ingested.
- Most importantly, manually wash your thermometer’s probe with warm water and dishwashing soap after every use.
- While cooking meat with stuffing, even the stuffing must reach the minimum recommended cooking temperature. Only then is it safe to eat.
To Sum Up
A Bluetooth thermometer is an excellent kitchen device that can help you stay away from illnesses borne from undercooked food, especially meat. With Bluetooth connectivity, it becomes easier to monitor the cooking food. Moreover, you can avail accurate cooking temperature suggested by USDA for safe food. Hence, pick up a Bluetooth thermometer for your kitchen from our list. In particular, or list discusses the best Bluetooth thermometers available to date.
To know about the best deals on Bluetooth thermometers listed here, just click on the buying link right away!