Our List of the Most Expensive Crutches
1. Ergobaum Dual Black Cobra(5′ to 6’6”) Ergonomic Underarm Crutches
Ergobaum Dual Black Cobra(5' to 6'6'') Ergonomic Underarm Crutches (1 Pair) of Double-Function Shock Absorber Underarm Crutches with Arm Support (Real Carbon Fiber)
- The Ergobaum Dual Black Cobra in Real Carbon Fiber is ergonomic crutch is a double function shock absorber underarm crutch with arm support. it is designed to...
- The Ergobaum Dual Black Cobra edition is an Adult crutch for users between 5' and 6’6’’ and supports up to 380 lbs. They are sold in pairs.
- This model is made of real carbon fiber material and contains different shock absorber systems throughout the crutch: One shock absorbing system is located in...
- The second shock absorber system found in this crutch is located in the grip of the crutch and the third shock absorber system is located in the tip of the...
- Ergobaum Dual Vs. Ergobaum Royal: The Ergobaum Dual contains the same features as the world’s famous Ergobaum Royal Crutches. The main difference is that it...
While Ergobaum walking crutches are lightweight, they have a weight capacity of 380 lbs. We were particularly impressed by this one’s three shock absorber system-design. While it has one shock absorber system in the underarm support, the other one is in the grip. And the third one is present in the tip of the truth. Hence, this unique shock absorber system design makes it one of the best crutches available online.
- Lightweight and smart design
- Adjustable handles and pole
- Lightweight carbon material
- 3-tier shock absorber system
- Non-slip rubber mat
- Padded handles and underarms
- The design reduces secondary injuries
2. Ergobaum® Black Mamba by Ergoactives
Ergobaum® Black Mamba by Ergoactives. 1 Pair (2 Units) of Ergonomic Forearm Crutches - Adult 5' - 6'6'' Adjustable (Real Carbon Fiber Material)
- The lighter, carbon fiber constructed variant of the popular ERGOBAUM 7G model, is extensively designed to be the most comfortable and advanced forearm crutch...
- Highlights: Real Carbon Fiber Material, Adjustable Handles, Adjustable Cuff & Height Settings, Non-Slip Ergocap High Performance Tips, Shock Absorbers,...
- Specs: UNIT WEIGHT: 2.60 lbs USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 350 lbs USER HEIGHT RANGE: 5'0" - 6'6" CUFF SIZE: Standard CUFF WIDTH: 3.50" CUFF LENGHT: 7.00" GRIP...
- Ergobaum Black Mamba crutches were built for its users’ needs first. Its premium design features an integrated, patented shock absorption system, fully...
- Combined, each feature of the Ergobaum Black Mamba crutches provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the...
The second on our list is once again from Ergobaum, but with a lower weight-bearing capacity of 350 lbs. We specifically liked its slip-resistant tips that prevent falls and keep you safe. Another feature we found to be very handy is its in-built flashlight. So, it can illuminate your path even in the dark. Then you have the in-built horn, which we feel may not be very handy because you are not going to move so fast anyways. Nevertheless, it is good to have service at your disposal. The knee support is another great facility to have in a crutch. Finally, this one is a perfect value for money. So, don’t let its high price be a deal-breaker for this one.
- The stylish handle fits perfectly into the hand
- Adjustable cuffs as well as the height
- In-built light and horn
- Made from lightweight carbon fiber material
- Prevents slips as well as falls
- Comes with knee-rests
3. Thomas Fetterman Walk Easy 495 Adjustable Forearm Crutches Customizable
The third crutch on our list is a lightweight model weighing just less than 2 pounds. Furthermore, this Fetterman crutch can support up to 300 pounds of weight. While it has an adjustable height, there is padding in the cuff inserts for your comfort.
Why we recommend this product is because of its option of Absorbalite gel for crutch tips. Since this is a shock-absorbing gel, it makes your movement very smooth. You also have an option of choosing either a standard tip or a rain tip.
- Super light
- Strong carbon fiber tubes
- Enhances stability, support, and comfort
- Nylon arm cuff with padded leather cuffs
- Shock absorption
- Air fatigue-reducing crutch tips
- Anti-slip tips
4. smartCRUTCH Performance Series Forearm Crutch
smartCRUTCH Performance Series Forearm Crutch with Premium Spring Loaded Flextip, 15-90 Degree Rotation - 2 Adult Ergonomic Adjustable Walking Aids - Large (Extended Leg), Green Zen
- Adjustable Forearm Angle from 15 to 90 Degrees – 3 custom forearm length settings – 10 height adjustments for optimal comfort and adapatable support for...
- Stabilizing Support for Mobility Assistance - Whether recovering from surgery, injury from sports, EDS and similar permanent syndromes, or wanting a wheelchair...
- Reduce Pain and Fatigue - Distributes your body weight over your forearm, releasing pressure on hands, wrists and shoulders. Improves posture, resulting in less...
- SEE SIZE CHART - Can support up to 260 pounds. Ideal for those 4'4" up to 6'7. See our sizing chart below or to the left in the image gallery. Crutch size is...
- Innovative Design Keeps Hands Free - A new generation of crutch with the user’s lifestyle in mind, transforms quality of life and offers unprecedented...
Then we have the smartCRUTCH forearm crutch, which fully justifies its name. We call it smart, because of its fully adaptable and modular design. As a result of this design, its forearms can be rotated anywhere between 15 degrees to 90 degrees angle. Moreover, it has the capability of increasing the length up to 3 times the original. Additionally, the adjustable height and angle of the stick is a feather in the cap.
We were further elated to see its spring-loaded flex-tips. Not only are these up to 5-times longer than the ordinary tips but also can conveniently tread difficult terrains. To sum up, this is a perfect smart solution for all your mobility issues.
- Comes in various sizes. Hence, suitable for children and adults.
- Ergonomic design
- Adjustable width and height
- Bearing capacity up to 260 lbs
- Hourglass-shaped foot
5. Ergobaum¨ Prime 7TH Generation by Ergoactives
Finally, we conclude our list with another impressive Ergobaum model. Now this one is not only the latest model but also has a unique design. While it is fully adjustable, it is far stronger than the previous generation models.
It’s unique non-slip ergo caps certainly too to our fancy. Moreover, the shock absorber springs in the lower end of the stick enhance your comfort. And finally, with an easy folding facility, this one is undoubtedly one of the best models in the market.
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to fold and light
- Helps walk and stand up
- Perfect for travel
- Non-slip bottoms
- Unique shock absorber springs
- non-slip ergo caps
- Knee rest
- Comes with all the features unique to this brand
Tips to Pick the Best & Most Expensive Crutches
There are forearm and underarm crutches available. Pick the type that offers you maximum comfort and is easy to use.
Pick a crutch that holds excellent weight-bearing capacity and can offer complete support to your body.
You can pick a crutch as per your height or one that allows adjusting the height to different levels.
The crutch must offer complete support to your body and lets you maintain a proper balance for each position. Check on how to use crutches.
LED lights, spring adjustments, walking stick are some of the accessories that a crutch may hold. When investing money in a crutch, make sure it offers you great and additional features.
So, these are the important tips and the most expensive crutches available for purchase. Hopefully, you can easily make a pick.